|
Sunday, November 20, 2011 , 10:26 PM It's gonna be a long post.... It all started with fate, then slowly, we both hold on to it, and here's what we are today, still in love. Sometimes we quarrel, I have a stubborn and quicker-anger than his. He has a mind that understands what I want, but is always working hard to fulfill what I want. We started quarreling because of the smallest things, really minor-threatenless things. And it always leads to big quarrels, shoutings, cries, angers and finally, ends with warm smiles. I know we always do, we always quarrel and it can always be solved. I know I have a boyfriend who loves me very much just like I do. At times when I felt that he just doesn't care about me, he does. All I wanted was the attentions when I said 'break up' or 'you don't love me anymore' or '你以前不是这样的' or whatsoever nasty things I've said, he still does all he could (or maybe not that 100% lar) for me. He's the guy I wanna marry. He's a freaking g-monster in the airforce. Come on, this dude will earn big money in the future! HAHAHA. Am I lucky or what? No. I started dating this guy not knowing he would become what he is today. And it wasn't luck that got us together. It's his and mine effort to hold on (or rather, we have been happily loving each other) to this love. I think this guys loves me just as much. It's all in my heart, that I knew, that this dude, is gonna be my everything and I'm always proud of tell people he's my boyfriend/future-husband-to-be/dude! I love you. I love you so much that whatever nasty things I said was to get your attention. No, nothing bad exactly happened today. It's just that I felt this tiny little loves he has been building since we have been together. I've never loved anyone, like I do now. I would give everything to know how you feel, to make you mine FOREVER. And I really mean forever :) Baby, we've come thus far, hand in hand. Still, giving each other a kiss through the phone everynight, ending with 'I love you' which is ever-sweet. You know I appreciate your existence in my life and I want you to continue being my soulmate, my love, my baby boy. I know it's a random post, it's so random that it turned mushy. But I love you, don't I? Hahaha. Oh love. Sweet nights! |
Very grumpy.
lonely souls.
Favourite blogs: The Mini Lens Bing Xiaxue Will you click on this ad for me? |