Aww.
Thursday, September 30, 2010 , 12:39 PM

Suddenly, of all times, of all days, but during my holiday, I miss school.

Don't tell me it's crap, I guess it's really interesting. I miss holidays during school semesters, but I miss school during holidays.

Those times we have to cope with more than one freaking projects, it's just no fun, but the feeling of having something to do is just so awesome. It's of course better than having to slack at home, facing my parents asking "no job? not working? are you looking for jobs?" Yes yes yes, dad and mum, your daughter just want to rest at home during holidays.

Ok I lie, I want to have a part time job to earn money during my holidays. So anyone, any good pay job to introduce?

Whatever it is, I think school is just freaking me out when I am attending it, but not at all when I', enjoying life at home.

Aww, pull me out of my freaking house!





Very grumpy.


lonely souls.


Favourite blogs:
The Mini Lens
Bing
Xiaxue

Will you click on this ad for me?