I'm sorry.
Thursday, June 24, 2010 , 10:22 AM

Someone hold my hand, led me through these 6 years.
I've grown, learnt, dreamed.

I want to be your wife, I used to thought so.

I've stopped dreaming.

I thought strong enough to let go and take it as nothing has happened. I was wrong. When my dad suddenly ask about you, I broke down and cried.

You gave me so much happiness and love, and I gave you so much memories. We're used to be so in love, and I still do, loving the way you are, the way you used to be.

The bus trips, those anniversaries, laughters.. everything about you. I am not going to forget.

But I am sorry, I broke it. I let it end. I want to be free, I want to go.

I need you, but I am crying.

I am sorry and I thank you for your understanding and love with care. It's our 24th again. But everything ended on 23rd.

The last hug makes me feel miserable.





Very grumpy.


lonely souls.


Favourite blogs:
The Mini Lens
Bing
Xiaxue

Will you click on this ad for me?